The Human Resources Department provides work related guidance and support to IU1 employees and assists in organizational planning.
Information for current employees is available on the iuWeb Portal, including:
Note: No account or login is necessary to view this information.
Act 153 Clearance Mandate
Act 153 of 2014 was recently signed by the Governor. Act 153 includes provisions requiring updated clearances for school employees and volunteers, and any contractors with direct contact with students. Below are some of the changes that you need to be aware of regarding clearances.
New clearances will be required to be obtained every 60 months.
Forms and Links
- IU1 Job Descriptions
- Employment Applications:
- Application for Employment (Non-Teaching Positions) (PDF Document)
- Application for Substitute Employment (Professional) (PDF Document)
- Application for Substitute Employment (Support Staff) (PDF Document)
- Standard Application for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools (PDF Document)
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (under Act 24 of 2011) (PDE-6004) (PDF Document)
- School Personnel Health Record (PDF Document)
Director of Human Resources
724-938-3241 ext. 254
Secretary to the Director of Human Resources
724-938-3241 ext. 237