Teachers from around southwestern PA and northern West Virginia were recognized for their exceptional classroom efforts! Five local IU1 teachers have been recipients of the award!
- Observing, Planning, Implementing, and Managing Instruction, 10:00 am
- Introduction to Teaching English as a Second Language (online), 10:00 am
- P.I.L.L.A.R. Leadership and Instruction, 10:00 am
- Math without Fear, 6:30 am
- English Language Learners, Families, Community, and Professionalism, 10:00 am
- Winter Training Series: MAXimizing Academic Access for Students With Complex Instructional Needs, 8:30 am
- CNC Milling for Elem/Middle, 8:30 am
Check out the newest Fab Lab feature from the PA Department of Education!
Waynesburg University, an organizational partner to Intermediate Unit 1, is currently accepting applications for a faculty position in the Department of Education.
The Innovation and Design Blog connects Intermediate Unit 1’s diverse and creative resources with students, educators, and districts; assisting educators in developing innovative, forward-thinking approaches on effectively bringing design and technology into the classroom.
Intermediate Unit 1 is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions: