The IU1 Fab Lab starts the school year off with the mobile lab in the Cleveland, Ohio to help spread the word on the importance of digital fabrication.
- Assessment and Support, 10:00 am
- Introduction to Teaching English as a Second Language (online), 10:00 am
- Observing, Planning, Implementing, and Managing Instruction, 10:00 am
- Beginner iPad Resources for Educators, 10:00 am
- Classroom Diagnostic Tools (CDT) 101, 8:30 am
- Effective Use of CDT Data, 12:30 pm
The CIZ Mobile Literacy BookStop is scheduled to stop at several locations this summer.
Grants aim to strengthen STEM-education opportunities in Pennsylvania & West Virginia
The Innovation and Design Blog connects Intermediate Unit 1’s diverse and creative resources with students, educators, and districts; assisting educators in developing innovative, forward-thinking approaches on effectively bringing design and technology into the classroom.
Intermediate Unit 1 is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions: