Check out the IU1 article featured in eSchool News Blog: 3 lessons on innovating in PBL!
Four schools from Fayette, Greene, and Washington counties participated in the 24th Annual IU1 Academic Competition at Waynesburg University on Thursday, April 5, 2018.
The Innovation and Design Blog connects Intermediate Unit 1’s diverse and creative resources with students, educators, and districts; assisting educators in developing innovative, forward-thinking approaches on effectively bringing design and technology into the classroom.
Intermediate Unit 1 is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Day-to-Day Substitutes
- Early Intervention and Special Education Teaching Opportunities
- Managing Director- Pennsylvania Training and Technical Assistance Network (PaTTAN-Pittsburgh)
- Nurse—Licensed Practical Nurse
- Paraprofessional - Level I
- Social Worker
- Speech and Language Clinician
- Substitute School Psychologist
- Teacher: Visually Impaired Itinerant